For this chapter, I took the newly published Math 6.4 Guide, removed
the Appendix, and did a bit of tweaking to change the chapters into
sections of a single chapter and I edited a few paragraphs into better
English. I did not otherwise check the contents for accuracy, because
I assume that was adequately done during production of the full book.
The chapter is in the Drafts folder.