Getting Started 6.4 Chapter 9, Math, ready for review

For this chapter, I took the newly published Math 6.4 Guide, removed
the Appendix, and did a bit of tweaking to change the chapters into
sections of a single chapter and I edited a few paragraphs into better
English. I did not otherwise check the contents for accuracy, because
I assume that was adequately done during production of the full book.
The chapter is in the Drafts folder.

The attachment is my correcting list of GS60, I hope it is useful.

Regards,
Yichuang驿窗

Attachments are removed from posts to this list.

Dave

Below is the correctting list of GS60:

NO. | Page No. in PDF | Content in PDF | Fault phenomenon | Suggested to change to |
1 | 42 | combining these selections are given in Table 18. | Click to link to figure 18, page 37; | Click to link to Table 1, page 43. |
2 | 45 | https://www.https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/themes/ | Error link; | https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/themes/ |
3 | 65 | Different styles are available in the various components of LibreOffice, as listed in Table 47. | Click to link to figure 47 page 66; | Click to link to Table 2, page 65. |
4 | 87 | Modify wrap and spacing where these are available. | Italics; | Normal. |
5 | 87 | If a video or audio clip is inserted by selecting Insert > Media > Audio or Visual, the following

panel opens when the clip is selected: | “Insert > Media > Audio or Visual” , no style applied; | character style:LOMenuPath |