Excellent and thanks once again.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 8:45 PM Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de>
wrote:

Hi Drew,

Drew Jensen schrieb am 22-Jan-20 um 00:22:
Howdy,

Can anyone point me in the direction of any details on what is different
between the two file formats ODF v1.2 and ODF v1.2 extended, for example
what features are lost by going to the strict version of the standard
rather then the LO specific extended version?

You can compare the standard ODF 1.2 schema with the schema used by
LibreOffice extended.

https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/schema/odf1.2/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-schema.rng
or for upcoming ODF 1.3

https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/schemas/OpenDocument-schema-v1.3.rng

and

https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/schema/libreoffice/OpenDocument-schema-v1.3%2Blibreoffice.rng

Look for the namespaces, which are not included in the rng-file of the
standard. And then find all elements and attributes, which use these
namespaces.
Some of the extensions will be include in ODF 1.3.

And similar compare

https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/schemas/OpenDocument-manifest-schema-v1.3.rng
and

https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/schema/libreoffice/OpenDocument-manifest-schema-v1.3%2Blibreoffice.rng

A list of extensions, but unfortunately not guaranteed to be complete,
is in

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ODF_Implementer_Notes/List_of_LibreOffice_ODF_Extensions

Kind regards
Regina