ODF v1.2 vs ODF v1.2 extended

Howdy,

Can anyone point me in the direction of any details on what is different
between the two file formats ODF v1.2 and ODF v1.2 extended, for example
what features are lost by going to the strict version of the standard
rather then the LO specific extended version?

Thanks for your help,

Drew

Hi Drew,

Howdy,

Can anyone point me in the direction of any details on what is different
between the two file formats ODF v1.2 and ODF v1.2 extended, for example
what features are lost by going to the strict version of the standard
rather then the LO specific extended version?

You can compare the standard ODF 1.2 schema with the schema used by LibreOffice extended.
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/schema/odf1.2/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-schema.rng
or for upcoming ODF 1.3
https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/schemas/OpenDocument-schema-v1.3.rng

and
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/schema/libreoffice/OpenDocument-schema-v1.3%2Blibreoffice.rng

Look for the namespaces, which are not included in the rng-file of the standard. And then find all elements and attributes, which use these namespaces.
Some of the extensions will be include in ODF 1.3.

And similar compare
https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/schemas/OpenDocument-manifest-schema-v1.3.rng
and
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/schema/libreoffice/OpenDocument-manifest-schema-v1.3%2Blibreoffice.rng