Impress Chapter 1

Hello Everyone,

I have created a first edit of Impress Chapter 1 (uploaded to the draft folder).

I have also included in comments things that didn't quite work for me. May be someone who will read it, could double check it too. ( I used Windows).

I haven't edited references to pages and contents as these are affected by cutting/adding content.

I am happy to improve it further. This one is my first edit so please feel free to let me know if something was incorrectly edited/reviewed.

Many Thanks,

Dimona

Dimona Delvere

Hi, Dimona,

I suggest you base your updates on LO6.4 (LO6.4 RC2 is out for testing, and
it's feature- and string-frozen), as it will be officially released in
about three weeks.

Lp, m.

V V sre., 15. jan. 2020 ob 20:39 je oseba Dimona Delvere <