Hello Everyone,

I have created a first edit of Impress Chapter 1 (uploaded to the draft folder).

I have also included in comments things that didn't quite work for me. May be someone who will read
it, could double check it too. ( I used Windows).

I haven't edited references to pages and contents as these are affected by cutting/adding content.

I am happy to improve it further. This one is my first edit so please feel free to let me know if
something was incorrectly edited/reviewed.

Many Thanks,

Dimona

Dimona Delvere