FAQ in other languages than English

Hi *,

sometimes ago I had translated most of the FAQ-Base to German and also
changed some content in the German FAQ.

Now there has been added some content in English to the German FAQ -
don't know why. I wanted to change this to German content, but I can't
change anything in the German content.
Tried it with
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Base/008/de

Don't know what has been changed there, but the editor is unusable for me.

Regards

Robert

Hi, Robert,

yesterday the wiki translation plugin also did not work anymore for me. It
must bw a problem of the wiki, I tried several browsers.

Lp, m.

V sob., 4. jan. 2020 09:14 je oseba Robert Großkopf <