Design polish for documentation editor

Hi Olivier,

The French community received a request from sophi wrt. the ability to
enhance the design of this page [1].

Please:
- precise what are the directions you want us to follow wrt. the design
you expect
- give us access to the source repo :slight_smile:

A French contributor wanting to provide help on the design is willing to
help as well. From my side, I'll provide help in this regard as well,
but will get in charge of the code.

Regards,

[1] https://newdesign.libreoffice.org/xhpeditor/index.php

Hi William

The community is welcome to push this editor forward and make it pretty
(current UI is proof of concept and must be polished).

It is however in its very begining and one must be patient to get all
the files and links to work locally.

From the readme file I already wrote:

Summary