Team meetings

Hi Olivier,

Do you still hold Documentation Team meetings?

Regards,

Steve

HI Steve, all

Yes we can resume our bi-weekly calls. I suggest next Wednesday December
4th at 18:00 UTC

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Please forward the agenda that you want to discuss in the pad

Hi Olivier,

Many apologies but my circumstances haven’t changed in the last couple of
months – I am otherwise engaged on Wednesdays at the proposed meeting time
and won’t be able to participate. I have some questions and a suggestion
that I wish to raise but I’ll do it via the mailing lists rather than in a
meeting.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Olivier

Due to unforeseen circumstances (I've hurt my back!), my usual Wednesday
evening activity is cancelled this week and I'd like to attend the team
meeting after all.

I have put a couple of discussion points in the agenda.

Regards,

Steve