FYI Text in shapes

Hi all,

I'm working my way into the import/export filters for the OOXML format. I am especially interested in text in custom shapes. First I have got an overview of the current situation. I have collected the parts on a Wiki page.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Text_in_Custom_Shapes

The page contains some sections that might be interesting for the documentation team.

For questions or remarks you can use the mailing list or write me directly or use the comment page in the Wiki.

It would also be nice if those who look at the site would also correct mistakes they find. Unfortunately, my English is only mediocre.

Kind regards
Regina

Regina,

Thank you for taking the time to so clearly explain these issues. Although I am neither a developer nor an advanced user, it helped me to better understand some aspects of shapes and will be a useful resource.

By the way, you are wrong about your English ability. Your English is excellent.

Cathy