6.2 Calc Guide - chapters checked out some time ago

Having recently submitted the updated version of Chapter 12 (Calc Macros) for review, I looked in the Guide Status spreadsheet to check out another chapter for update. At first sight, there don’t appear to be any chapters needing update.

However Chapters 15 (Calc Online), 16 (Calculation Engine Threading), and 18 (Calc Functions) were all checked out by “DJ” (I guess that's Drew Jensen?) some time ago.

As I have some time free, is there anything I can do to help any of these three chapters move forward?

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steve

There are also two guides that need a second review.
CG6210-LinkingCalcData.odt and CG6214-CustomizingCalc.odt

Kind regards, Kees