Calc Guide chapter 9 Data Analysis

I have taken this chapter for copy-editing.

I see several comments remaining from Zach and one "note to self" from
Olivier. Olivier, have you dealt with these? Can I delete them while
I'm editing, or does more need to be done before this chapter is ready
for final editing?

--Jean

Hi Jean

yes I did not came back to solve the "note to self". Actually it was to
check if the "named ranges" are refered to the right chapter.

Olivier,
I checked about the named ranges, which does refer to the right
chapter (13, Calc as a Simple Database) -- unless of course, someone
removes it from there.

However, I still don't know what to do about the remaining
comments/questions from Zach. I don't know the answers to them.

I'll continue copy-editing and leave those questions for someone else.
It's possible I'll have some additional questions before I'm finished.

Jean