Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis

All:

The second review for the Data Analysis chapter has been uploaded to the Feedback folder. The edits are extensive (largely cutting down and revising material), so a third review may be worthwhile. I apologize if the change tracker acts strangely; I noticed it doesn't like style and numbering changes very much.

Since the edits are significant, I kept the previous review draft (dated 29 July) in the Feedback folder as well, just in case.

-Zach

Hi

I'm taking this chapter for final revision and it will be returned in
the published folder as final.

The chapter is long, dense, and has significant contributions that
requires a third look.

Regards
Olivier

Hi Olivier,
When you are finished with this chapter, I would like to edit it for
English grammar before it is final. I can do that very quickly, at
most a day or two.
Regards, Jean

Hi Team

I have finished the review of Chap 9, merging additions from Steve
Fanning, Kees and Zach Parliman. Kudos to all.

Kind regards

Olivier

Hi Olivier

I don't see 'your' document in the Feedback folder.

Kind regards, Kees