Available to Assist

Hello,

I have access to the NextCloud client and I am available to contribute. However, I am not familiar with LibreOffice. I would like to review some of the documentation so that I can learn the program. What should I start with that would also be the most helpful?

Thank you,
Arianie McGee

Hello Arianie

Glad to now everithing is fine with the access to NextCloud. To get
familiar with LibreOffice and get the skills for helping the
documentation team, please download and read the Writer Guide 6.0
available at

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/writer/

The necessary skills to ramp up quickly in advanced Writer are

- Styles
- Track changes
- Images, frames, tables

Do you have a specific domain of knowledge you prefer (Math,
engineering, architecture, design, technical drawings, IT...) that may
help us to make you comfortable in reviewing the guides contents?

Kind regards

Olivier

Hello Olivier,

Thank you. I will start reviewing the Writer Guide. I do not have a domain of knowledge that I prefer at this time. If I feel differently as I go through the guide, I will let you know.

Arianie McGee