Base 4.0 but I have libre office 5.0

Good afternoon
I have for my organization (an hospital) the version 5.0 of LibreOffice but I can't find the handbook for Base 5.0.
Does it exist the version 5.0 of Base? Why in the LibreOffice official site doesn't exist a version more recent than 4.0 of the handbook for Libre Base?
Maybe LibreOffice 5.0 include Base 4.0 version ?
Please, help me to clarify this issue, thanks very much

Best regards

Hi Alberto,

Good afternoon I have for my organization (an hospital) the version
5.0 of LibreOffice but I can't find the handbook for Base 5.0. Does
it exist the version 5.0 of Base? Why in the LibreOffice official
site doesn't exist a version more recent than 4.0 of the handbook for
Libre Base? Maybe LibreOffice 5.0 include Base 4.0 version ? Please,
help me to clarify this issue, thanks very much

You could use the handbook for Base 4.0 also. There hasn't been changed
much in the program up to now. In the future the internal HSQLDB will be
replaced by the internal Firebird database.

There doesn't exist a newer description about Base at this moment,
because the handbook Base is a translation of the German Handbuch.

You could find the German Handbuch here:
https://de.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/ (Base for LO 6.2)
Work in progress you could also find here:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/index.php

Regards

Robert