Icon Set for Guides

Reviewing "Introducing Draw" I notice that Vipul updated icons and that icons diver from what I see.
Of course icons are depending on the Icon Set you use. For the consistency it is best for all to use the same Icon Set for the Guides. I can’t find anything about it in the Guide Template. Are there agreements about which Icon Set to use for the Guides?

Kind regards,
Kees