Introduction

Hello,

My name is Arianie McGee. I have joined LibreOffice’s mailing list in hopes of contributing to the Documents team. I have recently completed a Technical Communication certificate program. I hope to utilize the knowledge I gained from the program and acquire some technical writing experience. I am just starting out, so I am looking for simple writing and/or editing projects that I can assist with. Please let me know how I can help.

Thank you.

(I attempted to email my introduction to documentation.libreoffice.org as instructed to on the wiki. I apologize if this is not the correct email address for this.)

Hello Arianie

Welcome and thank you for your contact. The documentation team is happy
to have you participating in our effort to make LibreOffice even more
popular and valuable.

PLease have these othtr contact points with us (besides the current
mailing list)

*The documentation webchat*