Migrationdialogue Firebird - Added content to HowTo

Hi *,

there is a link in the dialogue of the migration-wizard for migrating
from internal HSQLDB to internal Firebird database. This link had been
created, but no content has been there. I have added the content from my
homepage. Translation into English sould be corrected by somebody else,
but without content this link of the migration dialogue is only irritating.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo/MigrateFromHSQLDB

Regards

Robert

Hi,

I am cross-posting this also to l10n list, as this needs to be localized
for 6.3 release as well (at least for languages that want it localized).

Will this page get under a l10n wiki plug-in for translation or should we
translate this wiki page manually?

Will links to localized wiki page in localized versions of LO63 work
automatically or should I open a special bug for that?

Please reply ASAP so I can start localizing.

Lp, m.

V V ned., 14. jul. 2019 ob 16:15 je oseba Robert Großkopf <
I am cross-posting this also to l10n list, as this needs to be localized
for 6.3 release as well (at least for languages that want it localized).

Will this page get under a l10n wiki plug-in for translation or should we
translate this wiki page manually?

Will links to localized wiki page in localized versions of LO63 work
automatically or should I open a special bug for that?

Please reply ASAP so I can start localizing.

Olivier has worked on it (thanks!), it's now translatable via the wiki
extension.
Cheers
Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Olivier has worked on it (thanks!), it's now translatable via the wiki
extension.

How could we change the translated pages?

There are English screenshots in the page, which has been translated to
German (By the way: the original page has been in German ...)
Parts of the SQL-Code are translated - most of it isn't.

The only page I could change is the English version of the HowTo.

regards

Robert

Hi,

the page is now fully localized into Slovenian, except for the screenshots.

So, what needs to be done that LO63 with Slovenian UI will offer the sl
link of this wiki page? Is it already coded that way or should we enter a
bug report?

Lp, m.

V V sre., 17. jul. 2019 ob 17:47 je oseba Robert Großkopf <
How could we change the translated pages?

There are English screenshots in the page, which has been translated to
German (By the way: the original page has been in German ...)
Parts of the SQL-Code are translated - most of it isn't.

The only page I could change is the English version of the HowTo.

Go to the German version: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo/MigrateFromHSQLDB/de
Click "Translate" that is between "Read" and "View history" at the top controls.

There you can change the File: links to point to German screenshots.

Ilmari