Calc Guide Chapter 8 Pivot Tables

I have gone through Kees's review of this chapter, accepted the
changes, and made some further changes (mainly wording).
I have put the clean file in the Feedback folder, ready for someone
else to review. It may be ready to move to Drafts.
I have put Kees's edited file in the Archive folder.
I have updated the status spreadsheet.

--Jean

I've reviewed Calc Chapter 8, Pivot tables and it all seems good to me. I
didn't have anything to add.

Claire

Thanks Claire

I placed the file into the Draft folder and updated the spreadsheet.

Kind regards, Kees