Locking Arrow heads to Flowchart Blocks/Squares

Hello,

I just got the LibreOffice after ditching MS Office. I am developing a workflow diagram and I need to connect blocks in a way that if I move a block, the arrow will stay connected to the block no matter where I release it on the page. I cannot find this feature/attribute anywhere. I had this ability with Visio but since I no longer use that program (unavailable to Mac) I would like to see /learn how to do this in Draw.

Thank you for any insight in this respect.

Ed Cintron