Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tables

The first draft of the 6.2 Calc Guide, Chapter 8 (Using Pivot Tables) is available for review in the appropriate Nextcloud Draft folder.

I have also placed a zip file into the Archive folder which contains a version of the ODT file with all the changes since 4.1 tracked, all the spreadsheets used to generate figures, and the figures themselves in PNG format. The version with the tracked changes had some formatting issues due to the volume of changes and so they have all been removed (by acceptance) in the version placed in the Draft folder.

As this is my first significant contribution to the LibreOffice documentation, any constructive feedback would be very welcome!

Regards,

Steve Fanning

Hi Steve

The files for review should be in the Feedback folder. The Draft folder is for files waiting for publishing.
So I replaced the file there.
I don't know if I am the right person to review your first real Guide, but I will give it a try.
So I have taken chapter 8 for a first review.

Kind regards, Kees