Review of Calc Guide - Chapter 5 - Using Graphics in Calc

Please see below my comments from CG6205 - Using Graphics in Calc

Page 6 - Embedding linked images - delete duplicated word "embed"

Page 7 - Insertring an image from the Gallery - para 1. Shouldn't the
reference to the Getting Started Guide be linked?

Page 8 - Modifying Images > Using hte Image toolbar - missed key stroke on
the word "replaces".

Please see below my comments from CG6205 - Using Graphics in Calc

Page 6 - Embedding linked images - delete duplicated word "embed"

Accepted

Page 7 - Insertring an image from the Gallery - para 1. Shouldn't the
reference to the Getting Started Guide be linked?

No, references to other Guides are not linked. Only references whitin the Chapter are linked.

Page 8 - Modifying Images > Using hte Image toolbar - missed key stroke on
the word "replaces".

Accepted

I replaced the file in the Draft folder.

Kind regards,
Kees