Contributor's Guide is now in TDF wiki

Hi Team

In our last Doc meeting we discussed and approved by consensus the port
of the Contributor's Guide into wiki pages.

I moved all the text contents to the wiki this week-end. The export was
done with LibreOffice own Mediawiki export filter. To make a long story
short, only the text was reused, and formatting had to be manually
adapted to the wiki layout/formatting.

Some remarks because it is work in progress:

The Documentation wiki entry page was refactored, hopefully a bit
clearer and separating Guides from LibreOffice Help pages.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

C'sG Preface
Hold the copyright and other legal/authors/contributors/info
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo

C'sG Chapter 1 Join the Documentation Team (needs update)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam

This chapter can be updated with information available in other wiki
pages on the same subject, and reduce the page duplication.

C'sG Chapter 2 Producing LibreOffice User Guides (needs update)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/ProducingLibreOfficeUserGuides

C'sG Chapter 3 Using the ODFAuthors Website (need complete review given
we have now Nextcloud)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/UsingAuthorsWebsite

C'sG Chapter 4 Style Guide (Need review)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/StyleGuide

C'sG Chapter 5 Using the LibreOffice Chapter Template (need review and
update)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/UsingGuideTemplate

I hope the Team will help me in updatting the Contributor's Guide, an
excellent guide to understand how documentation is written and
organized. A must-read especially for the newcommers.

Kind regards

Hi Olivier,

Hi Team

In our last Doc meeting we discussed and approved by consensus the port
of the Contributor's Guide into wiki pages.

I moved all the text contents to the wiki this week-end. The export was
done with LibreOffice own Mediawiki export filter. To make a long story
short, only the text was reused, and formatting had to be manually
adapted to the wiki layout/formatting.

Perhaps use the installed translation tool for wiki pages so that we can
easily translate it.
More infromation from Sophie, Dennis (or Ilmari).

Hi K-J

Hi Olivier,

Hi Team

In our last Doc meeting we discussed and approved by consensus the port
of the Contributor's Guide into wiki pages.

I moved all the text contents to the wiki this week-end. The export was
done with LibreOffice own Mediawiki export filter. To make a long story
short, only the text was reused, and formatting had to be manually
adapted to the wiki layout/formatting.

Perhaps use the installed translation tool for wiki pages so that we can
easily translate it.
More infromation from Sophie, Dennis (or Ilmari).

The translation tool is already enabled in these pages.

However, the contents of the Contributor's Guide needs update,
especially with respect to ODFAuthors and the Templates chapters, so
immediate translation is tricky.

The Styles Guide chapter is also interesting. If translated to other
languages, some rules may not apply.

Regards