Calc Guide Chapter 2 reviewed, but needs another look

I have gone through the first review of Chapter 2 and made some
changes, mostly in answer to Kees's comments. I have also cut out some
details about cell formatting that are also covered in Chapter 4, and
x-referenced to Ch4 (where I think they are more relevant).

I recommend that someone go through what I have done and check my
work. The file is in the Feedback folder.
CG6202-EnterEditFormatData-DB_KK_JHW-20190530.odt

--Jean

Hi Jean

I gave the chapter another look and did some changes to the Character Styles, that I corrected wrongly the first time, as I learned now that menu paths and buttons are in StrongEmphasis.

Why do you feel it needs another look?

In my opinion it is ready to go to the Draft folder.

Kind regards,
Kees