Season of Docs

Hello all,

My name is Moshe Davis. I am a professional technical writer/communicator
who is interested in participating in the Google sponsored "Season of Docs"
program. I have used the LibreOffice suite on and off since it was known as
Star Office (I think version 3 or 4), and was thrilled to see that
LibreOffice is participating in "Season of Docs".

I am currently working full-time (as a technical writer). A significant
proportion of the technical writing that I have done is similar to many of
the Ideas for Documentation listed on the LibreOffice wiki page
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GSoDOC/2019>.

My work schedule places limitations on the amount of free time available to
me to contribute to outside projects. I thought that the best use of the
time available to me might be contributing to a mentor organization with
whose products I have some familiarity and whose documentation needs would
need minimal ramp-up on my part. I am presently looking over the "Ideas for
Documentation technical writing" listed on the wiki page, but would
appreciate input as to where my input could be best utilized.

In the technical writing environments in which I have worked, the tools
used are for the most part proprietary (MadCap Flare, MSOffice, Oxygen XML
editor, etc.).

Thanks in advance,
Moshe Davis