Chapter 5 - graphics in calc

Howdy,

Finished reviewing Chapter 5 in the feedback directory.

It all appears accurate, nothing to change or add.

Best wishes,

Drew

Drew Jensen schreef op 15.05.2019 14:03:

Howdy,

Finished reviewing Chapter 5 in the feedback directory.

It all appears accurate, nothing to change or add.

Best wishes,

Drew

Can it go to the Draft folder then?

Kind regards,
Kees

Howdy,

Jean did the update and I reviewed what she submitted (and updated the
tracking spreadsheet to show that), the file Jean upload had no tracked
changes and I added none either.

However, if we want to stick to two reviews then one other person should
review that file and if they agree it moves to draft.

Best wishes,

Drew

Hi

I will take it for the second review then.

Regards, Kees