Concerning the meeting with the Docs team to be held today 15th May

Hi, Concerning the meeting to be held today with the Docs team to be held
today. May I know the *time* and* chat Channel* or* link* to where the
meeting will be taking place?

Thanks for your time and attention
Regards
Jenniline

Hi, Concerning the meeting to be held today with the Docs team to be held
today. May I know the *time* and* chat Channel* or* link* to where the
meeting will be taking place?

Thanks for your time and attention
Regards
Jenniline

Hi Jenniline,

Our next bi-weekly meeting at UTC 18:00 next Wednesday May 15th,

We will use the following jitsi meeting room:

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Kind Regards
Dave

Thank you for the information.