A Google Season of Docs Applicant

Hi everyone,
I am Jenniline Ebai a Google Season of Docs applicant.
I am an open source enthusiast.
I have some experience with technical documentation.
I have knowledge in Markdown and HTML.
and I'm interested in the project "Improve the Getting Started Guide to
release 6.x"

Please let me know how to proceed from here.
Thanks and Regards,
Jenniline

Thank you for the information. I will do just that.

Jenniline

Dear Jenniline,

Thank you for your offer to contribute to our project. The "Getting Started guide" has already been updated to version 6.x. Should you consider in any of the other guides, pleased to hear. In the meantime I can inform you that we have a meeting with the Docs team on Wednesday 15th May and I am suggesting herewith that we will discuss your application who and how we can help you.

In the meantime you can have a look at our wiki page related to GSoD: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GSoDOC/2019

Having a look at the present manuals will also help you to familiarise with the way we produce documentation and looking at the release notes page will give you an impression of what needs to be done. https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes

Let us keep in touch.

Best regards

Leo Moons

LibreOffice/nl - Belgium