May I change the License within the Simple-Chinese version book (Getting Started Guide6.0) ?

Hi,

I'm translating the LibreOffice Getting Started Guide 6.0 from English to Simple-Chinese, and I will finish the translation work and upload the Simple-Chinese version book(Getting Started Guide 6.0) in this month.

Before upload, I want to change the License to CC-BY-SA 4.0 (Refer to the bottom right corner of this link:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page)(and here CC-BY-SA4: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ ) in the Simple-Chinese version book, and, I will delete the GPL3 and CC-BY4.

Can I?

Thanks and best wishes,
yichuang驿窗

Hi,

you cannot delete the GPL3 license (or change a license, even if it is very
very similar), as the previous iterations (now parts) of the text were
published under those terms and conditions. Unless you get direct approval
from *all* the authors of those previous versions (published under those
two licenses), you cannot do that yourself.

Lp, m.