How to join the documentation team?

Hi,

I'm not in the mail group of documentation@global.libreoffice.org, can I join it ?

Thanks and best wishes ,

yichuang驿窗

Yes.

Hi

To subscribe, follow the instructions in the page

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/join-the-documentation-team/i-want-to-write-technical-books/

And congratulations for getting the gides in Simplified Chinese !

Kind regards

Olivier

Hi documentation team

My name is Kees Kriek and I am a member of the Dutch localization team.
Meaning: maintaining the Dutch website (especially the documentation page at Documentatie | LibreOffice - Een aantrekkelijk, leuk project), translating the Help at Pootle, translating Guides from English to Dutch.
In my opinion my English is well enough for reviewing English Guides.
So I would like to try and help reviewing the Calc Guide 6.
If you agree I can start with chapter 2; Enter, edit and format data.

Kind regards, Kees

Hi Kees

You are welcome to join our efforts. PLease have a look at the
spreadsheet in Nextcloud at

LibreOffice Documentation/English/Calc Guide/6.2/Guide Status.ods

and you will see that Chap 2 is already assigned.

You can pick any other chapter that need revision, for example Ch 7.

Kind regards
Olivier

Hi Olivier

In the spreadsheet I can see chapter 2 is revisited, but not assigned for review, and I meant reviewing it.
So I assigned it to me for reviewing. I am almost done already so I will upload my version to Nextcloud and I will let you know.

Kind regards,
Kees

You are welcome to join our efforts. PLease have a look at the
spreadsheet in Nextcloud at

LibreOffice Documentation/English/Calc Guide/6.2/Guide Status.ods

and you will see that Chap 2 is already assigned.

You can pick any other chapter that need revision, for example Ch 7.

  Kind regards

Hi team

I finished reviewen chapter 2 so I uploaded my version to Nextcloud.
It is in the feedback folder and I inserted my initials (KK) in the name.

Kind regards, Kees