HEADS UP! Google Seasons of Doc: Call for mentors.

Hello Doc Team

As part of the GSoDoc program, community members interested in mentoring
documentation writers must advance their names and turn it public for
technical writer (TW) candidates.

The wiki page with some ideas is already in place, and mentors are
invited to pick one of the ideas or even add new ideas to the list. When
doing so, edit the wiki page and put your name and contact for TWs

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GSoDOC/2019

Please fill the Google form here too:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-JjGvaKKGWZOXxrorONhB8qN3mjPrB9ZVkcsntR73Cv_K7g/viewform

(you can still apply after the indicated deadline)

I can mentor TWs for all guides except Base, but I prefer to be the plan
B of another mentor wherever possible. Some of you are already deeply
involved in our well known guides. In my view, you qualify to mentor TWs.

But our documentation also need to go beyond our Guides, and other books
are in our radar, notably the update of the administration guide (from
OpenOffice.org times) and the LibreOffice Online Guide (inexistant), or
even a Basic or Python Guide.

Our deadline is May 28th.

With kind regards.