documentation.libreoffice - What's up with the list numbers train wreck?

RE: https://documentation.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Documentation/en/GS5.1/HTML/GS5113-GettingStartedWithMacros.html#__RefHeading__8588_1448150400

Attention Contributors:

  * Andrew Pitonyak
  * Peter Schofield
  * Martin Fox
  * Ron Faile Jr.
  * Hazel Russman
  * Olivier Hallot

Numbered-lists' prefix; e.g., |1)| being displayed on top of first character

Issue observed using Firefox v66.0.3 64-bit

image description

Chrome v73.0.3683.103 (Chrome is not my favorite browser) has its list-issues too, but with bulleted-lists being bollixed up the same as in Firefox

image description

Numbered-lists in Chrome have no space between the |n)| and the first character

You are encouraged to provide an answer if you would please in this thread:
documentation.libreoffice - What's up with the list numbers train wreck? <https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/191119/documentationlibreoffice-whats-up-with-the-list-numbers-train-wreck/>

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Kelly