join the documentation team

Hi,

I'm translating the "Getting Started Guide 6.0" from en-US to zh-CN, and, the work progress is that the text translation was completed in the last 5 months.

Now, I'm proofreading the whole book. And, I will start the screenshot after the proofreading is completed. Normally, I will finish all the translation work in May 2019 and upload a Chinese translation.

May I join the documentation team?

Best regards,

Yichuang

你好

Well, as for joining the group it appears you just did.

Olivier Hallot leads (or herds, perhaps a better term;-) the group.

For myself just wanted to say; Welcome!

Best wishes,

Drew

Hi

(your mail was moderated)

Welcome and thank you for your contact. The documentation team is happy
to have you participating in our effort to make LibreOffice even more
popular and valuable.

Please subscribe to our *public* mailing list and say hello there too,
and we will be ready to start working. As a general rule, our way to
communicate is mainly in three channels:

* Our documentation mailing list
* Our webchat (IRC) for immediate & quick communication
* Our periodic hangout, face-to-face virtual meeting, where we set our
goals and evaluate our progress.

*The documentation mailing list:*