Joining Documentation Team

Hi there,

My name is Kaitlyn. I'm currently a senior at the University of Notre Dame.
In one of my classes this semester we have taken a close look at different
open source projects. Our professor has encouraged us to try and
participate in one of these projects and I figured it would be interesting
to try and help out with documentation for LibreOffice. I'm interested in
helping with published documentation.

Thanks,

Kaitlyn Ingram

Hello Kaitlyn,

Welcome.

First thing you would want to do is to take a look at this web page:
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/join-the-documentation-team/

Then I would recommend, if you can, to join our next on-line team meeting:

The team uses on on-line chat program found here: TDF Jitsi room
https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

You need nothing special to join the meeting, only a web browser and a
microphone.

The meeting will be this coming Wednesday, April 3rd at 00:00 UTC (7 PM,
EST).

Hope to speak with you then and of course if you have any question before
then feel free to follow on this email.

Best wishes,

Drew