Potential projects for GSODocs

Howdy,

The Google Season of Docs program will require partnering organizations to
compile a list of possible projects for perspective technical writers.

I would like to put out one idea and that would be a re-write of the
Administration Guide, which TTBOMK was last updated in 2010 and is under
the PDL license.

My idea specifically would be to update or recreate (so not to get stuck
with the PDL license) the guide to include not only desktop LO but
LibreOffice Online server administration.

Beyond that a place to gather ideas together would be good.

Best wishes,

Drew

The Google Season of Docs program will require partnering organizations to
compile a list of possible projects for perspective technical writers.

I would like to put out one idea and that would be a re-write of the
Administration Guide, which TTBOMK was last updated in 2010 and is under
the PDL license.

My idea specifically would be to update or recreate (so not to get stuck
with the PDL license) the guide to include not only desktop LO but
LibreOffice Online server administration.

Beyond that a place to gather ideas together would be good.

Kenneth created this page a couple of years ago: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Wish_List

It already mentions Administrators' Guide :slight_smile:

Hah, and I see the OO.o dev guide .odt was already uploaded to TDF wiki at some point!

Ilmari