Public, world-readable "LibreOffice Documentation" folder ?

Hi Documentation team and local communities.

It occurs to me that the "LibreOffice Documentation" share in Nextcloud
is supposed to store public documents,  or non-classified,
non-confidential documents.

Question is:  what if the above mentioned folder is made public,
world-readable (*not editable*) ?

Is there any drawback to make it public besides showing unfinished,
work-in-progress documents?

Is there specific confidential information that justifies privacy in the
contents? How can we manage that?

Please let us know your thoughts.

Kind regards

Hi Oliver

I am not against making the folder ”share” public, but what is the use of it?
I noticed that the folder "LibreOffice Documentation" in the "share" is the same folder as the folder "LibreOffice Documentation" on the higher level, with the same documents in them.
Isn't it so that the communities are publishing files they want to share with their users, in their own way?
The Dutch community shares its documentation via the documentation page of the Dutch LibreOffice site, with links to the files on the Nextcloud. I also see sharing via the wiki.
How many users will visit the Necxtcloud surging for documents?
Again, I’m not against making the share folder public, but I think we have to think about the right reason to do it.

Kind regards,
Kees