Intro

Hello, I've just created an account and interested in helping with
documentation. I am a technical writer by trade, so I consider myself at
least reasonably qualified. I'd appreciate any insights on how to edit,
ways I can help, etc. Thanks!

Hi Bill

Welcome to the team!

Do you have some experience on using LibreOffice? What about writing
contents on Text editors, Spreadsheets, presentations and so on?

Is that OK for you?

Regards

Olivier

Hi Olivier, and thanks! I use Libre Office (mostly the Writer) for all my
personal use. As a professional technical writer, I use primarily MS
Office, the wiki software Confluence, and Wikipedia for most of my
writing. I also use Powerpoint a fair bit, and various other apps to a
lesser extent, e.g. Excel, Visio, Slack, Jira, etc. I haven't done any
real developing in recent years, but that is in my background, and I do use
HTML and Markdown somewhat.