New contributor introduction / request for ODFAuthors account

Hello,

My name is Michael Carey and I'm a recent college graduate from the
University of North Texas. My main area of study was technical writing, but
I also spent time studying online learning and music education.

If your team has a need for a new technical writer, please feel free to
contact me regarding next steps. I would love to jump in and contribute
wherever your needs are.

Looking Forward,
Michael

My name is Michael Carey and I'm a recent college graduate from the
University of North Texas. My main area of study was technical writing, but
I also spent time studying online learning and music education.

If your team has a need for a new technical writer, please feel free to
contact me regarding next steps. I would love to jump in and contribute
wherever your needs are.

Hello,

the team is always in need of new writers :slight_smile:

Create an account here:
https://auth.documentfoundation.org/

Once you have the account, contact Olivier Hallot (firstname.lastname@libreoffice.org)

You are welcome to join the chat as well:
https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#libreoffice-doc

Regards,
Ilmari Lauhakangas