Access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud

Dear,

I like to get access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud. Can somebody arrange that for me, my username is vpanter?

Many thanks

Best regards

Leo Moons

Hi Leo,

I like to get access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud. Can somebody
arrange that for me, my username is vpanter?

I do not see vpanter in the users list, when trying to add your name for
sharing LibreOffice Documentation.

Attached (for you) a screen print of the situation.
You do have basic acces to nextcloud.documentfoundation, do you?

vr groeten,
Cor

Hi Guilhem Olivier, ..

I like to get access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud. Can somebody
arrange that for me, my username is vpanter?

I understand that Leo sees the page
https://user.documentfoundation.org/edit with bugzilla and silverstripe
as services.
Can you help him to get access to Nextcloud too?

Thanks,
Cor

Hi Leo,

I see that at the ODF Authors site you have some files under the
OpenOffice.org file tree.

Those files will be moved to a directory on the next cloud server found in
the shared workspace folder, LibreOffice Documentation, in directory
openoffice.org. The file structure then mirrors what is one the odfauthors
server. For example; LibreOffice Documentation/
openoffice.org/Nederlands/Hulpmiddelen/Beheer site/Naamgeving van bestanden
in het Nederlands.odt

I have not moved any of the Nederlands files from the odfauthors (plone)
server to the nextcloud server presently, plan is to have all files not
marked as private moved by this coming Wednesday.

I see also form Cor's email that you already have a LO shared logon
account, you will need to have nextcloud account provisioned also then.
I'll add Olivier to cc, cause other them asking him I'm not sure about
doing that for you.

Best wishes,

Drew

Hi Drew

We deleted the files from ODF Authors.
As we already uploaded them manually to the Nextcloud, there is no need to mirror them.

Kind regards, Kees