Access to Authors Nextcloud

Hello,

I want to have access to the new Nextcloud autors site.
I allready have access to the general nextcloud service as tdf member, (via single sign-on) but I did not managed to get access to the nextcloud authors site.

I want to work on translation of the BASE Handbook to the Dutch language (from german and/or english).

Thanks for helping me out.

/Rob

Hello Rob

I added your login to the odfauthor group. You should see the folder
"Libreoffice Documentation" in your login folders.

Kind regards

Olivier

Hi

I want to have access to the new Nextcloud autors site.
I allready have access to the general nextcloud service as tdf member,
but I did not managed to get access to the nextcloud authors site.

Thanks for helping me out.

Kees

Hello Kees

You already have access to the LibreOffice Documentation folder in your
main screen. Can you double ckeck?

Kind regards

Olivier