FOSDEM 2019 - Brussels - Invitation to join our hackfest

Hi Doc team

I'll be attending FOSDEM 2019 in Brussels, early February.(2 - 3)

The Wednesday 30 and Thursday 31st TDF is organizing a hackfest (*) with
many people including developers and volunteers.

Anyone from the documentation community is invited to join the hackfest.

I'll be available to work on the following topics

* Consolidation of the TDF Cloud (Nextcloud) as replacement for Plone's
ODFAuthors. Talks and discussion on authoring our guides

* More work on the Help Editor

* Workshop on Help pages

* Any other relevant topics

Please join our hackfest if you are around Brussels next week.

(*) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2019/FOSDEM