Ask bot language based usage levels

Howdy,

In today's meeting at one point the idea of mining information, with
regards to what users are struggling with, from the ask bot service.

I tend to browse a lot of sites on the web in languages other than English
(Google is my friend there and it doesn't insult me in the slightest to
read not quite perfect English from the service).

Knowing that ask bot is supporting multiple languages I thought to take a
quick peek at them all.

Here is what I found, this is just a count of questions in each of the
supported languages:
English..................29,943
Portuguese (BR).....2,004
German...................1,633
Spanish....................1,178
Italian..........................858
Dutch..........................249
Japanese....................198
Chinese (TW)................44

Not sure what if anything that means, but I found it interesting.

Drew