Missing single chapters in documentation.libreoffice.org

Hi all, Olivier,
someone at German community told me that it is not easy for him to get
individual chapters of a guide after leaving ODFAuthors.
Especially for the new Writer documentation [1] it isn't possible to
easily find single chapters. There is a link to wiki missing, like in
Getting Started Books [2]:

"Download Individual chapters
Please visit this wiki page to download individual chapters."

[1] https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/writer/

[2]
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/getting-started-guide/

Hi K-J,

Can you provide a specific broken link to a chapter. I have just gone
through the wiki edit and cannot find one. With that information I can
fix the problem, if there is one.

ODFAuthors is not yet closed and all currently published chapters are
still available, so this person can still get any chapters he/she wants
from there.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Can you provide a specific broken link to a chapter. I have just gone
through the wiki edit and cannot find one. With that information I can
fix the problem, if there is one.

Ah no, sorry. Not in the wiki, in the document.libreoffice page (which
is the official one). For the elder guides we provide the chapters, for
the new ones not. And for the Getting started guide 6.0 we have a link
to the wiki for this, but not for the writer 6.0 guide.

Olivier: I see this as a trivial issue, but technically K-J is correct.

Who should we contact to have a wiki link added to:
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/writer/
Similar to the wiki link on:
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/getting-started-guide/

Dave