Update to files in 6.2 Calc Guide Draft folder on NC

Howdy,

One of the tasks from the Wed meeting was to put together starting files
for two new Calc Guide Appendices.
One to cover 'Calc With LibreOffice OnLine' and the other with details for
'large dataset performance improvements using the multi-threading features
in Calc'.

Looking at the current chapter layout of the 4.1 guide there are three
appendix files I chose to insert the new appendices before the current
ones, so LOOL would be Appendix A, Threading would be Appendix B, and the
current three just move up a letter.

So for today I updated the list of chapter file names in the check
spreadsheet "Guide Status.ods" in that folder with the following new and
changed file names.

CG6200-Preface.odt
CG6201-IntroducingCalc.odt
CG6202-EnterEditFormatData.odt
CG6203-ChartsAndGraphs.odt
CG6204-StylesAndTemplates.odt
CG6205-UsingGraphicsInCalc.odt
CG6206-PrintingExportingEmailing.odt
CG6207-FormulasAndFunctions.odt
CG6208-PivotTables.odt
CG6209-DataAnalysis.odt
CG6211-SharingAndReviewing.odt
CG6212-CalcMacros.odt
CG6213-CalcAsASimpleDatabase.odt
CG6214-CustomizingCalc.odt
--new
CG6215-CalcOnLine.odt
CG6216-CalculationEngineThreading.odt
--renumbered
CG6217-KeyboardShortcuts.odt
CG6218-CalcFunctions.odt
CG6219-CalcErrorCodes.odt

Also changed the file names for three existing files in the draft folder.
The only checked out file of those three is to me and I assigned new files
to me for upload before Wed. meeting, along with the now Appendix D Calc
functions (which is now finished with up through the release notes for 6.1
here on the disc).

Also, removed two template files in that Draft folder (to remove any
confusion) given the 6.0 template file now in a 'English->Contributor
Resources' folder in the LO Doc workgroup folder structure.

Best wishes,

Drew

Hi Drew,

Many thanks for your work in organizing this. Not a simple task.

I may have been a bit "previous" in uploading the draft proposal of the
6.x template to the 'English->Contributor Resources' folder, before
finishing the explanatory email I am preparing. If I don't have too many
glasses of wine :wink: I will post this tonight, otherwise (hangover
permitting :frowning: ) I will post in the morning.

Best Regards
Dave

Howdy Dave,

Thanks for moving all that stuff.

In the end having a central folder for template(s) is the important thing
here.

Best wishes,

Drew