Suggestion for future documentation workflow

As per the subject line I have just uploaded a file:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files?dir=/Shared/ODFAuthors/English&fileid=57390

Since I don't know how to make how to make an OwnCloud document publicly
visible I have also uploaded it here:
https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/white_papers/proposal-for-the-future-libreoffice-documentation-development-workflow/view

Other thoughts or alternatives welcomed.

Dave

There is an icon to right of the file name, looks like 3 nodes connected,
click on that and you can set a public share. Did just that to the file
there and it is available for public viewing at
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/bgYgporeN3qHJrm

Thanks Drew, I looked at that option, but it didn't seem to do anything.
Maybe I just need to polish my specs. 8)

No, it isn't you - the way that is setup is, IMO, confusing.