An alternative LibreOffice themed document template

Hello Drew and all,

I think it is a good idea to have styles again with an LO... name, as I find a bit confusing to have the general name when using Writer for other purposes than writing LO Guides. There might have been good reasons why this was done, but I might have missed them as I do follow the mailing list on an irregular basis.

In the Dutch speaking community, we have renamed the OOo styles as well and just decided to continue doing so, at least for version 6.

Best regards

Leo

Really, so you created a template for your use. Cool.

Anyway, yes I realized that LOxxxx would be be preferred wording.

I was holding off to hear from a particular person but apparently he
doesn't have as strong an opinion as I thought.. so I'll make that change
over the weekend and update all of the chapters in the draft directory.

BTW Has your team written guides/manuals in Dutch which could be translated
into English?

Best wishes,

Drew

Hello Drew,

Thank you for the thumbs up. We are only a small team and good in translating, but not so good in writing, apart from a 12 page Writer manual for youngsters. So we depend upon you and others for the Dutch guides. We are very thankful that you all do such a wonderful job.

Just have a small look at https://nl.libreoffice.org/ondersteuning/documentatie/ to see what we have done so far. We arenow in the middle of translating the GS 6.

Take care

Best regards

Leo

template for your use. Cool.

Howdy Leo,

Hello Drew,

Thank you for the thumbs up. We are only a small team and good in
translating, but not so good in writing, apart from a 12 page Writer

manual for youngsters.

I would think the manual for youngsters would be of interest to others.
Particularly given I just read on email on the marketing list from a fellow
in Peru talking about producing documentation targeted to students for use
in a local school, so...

So we depend upon you and others for the Dutch

guides. We are very thankful that you all do such a wonderful job.

Just have a small look at
https://nl.libreoffice.org/ondersteuning/documentatie/ to see what we
have done so far. We arenow in the middle of translating the GS 6.

... Looking at the URl above I see the pdf file for the student guide
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/e/e5/Maak_je_mooiste_werkstuk_met_LibreOffice_Writer.pdf
.
I didn't look for that file just now at the ODFAuthors site but I know
there is Dutch documentation source files there so I expect that is where
it would found, yes?

Best wishes,

Drew