Note on fixing floor and ceiling function writeup on the wiki

Moving the changes referenced in the 5.0 release notes into the draft of
chapter 16 of the Calc guide ran across another instance where the stuff on
the wiki should be updated. I wasn't sure if the wiki pages here are not
actually produced from a markdown source so I didn't update them directly.

The page on the wiki is
https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Mathematical_Functions. The functions
where updated in 5.0 for ODF 1.2 compliance.

Anyway, if that page and the one I mentioned the other day are not
generated let me know and I'd be happy to update them by hand.

Best wishes,

Drew

Moving the changes referenced in the 5.0 release notes into the draft of
chapter 16 of the Calc guide ran across another instance where the stuff on
the wiki should be updated. I wasn't sure if the wiki pages here are not
actually produced from a markdown source so I didn't update them directly.

The page on the wiki is
https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Mathematical_Functions. The functions
where updated in 5.0 for ODF 1.2 compliance.

Anyway, if that page and the one I mentioned the other day are not
generated let me know and I'd be happy to update them by hand.

The wiki pages were generated from the XHP files and are obsolete now.
The matching help page would be https://helponline.libreoffice.org/latest/en-US/text/scalc/01/04060106.html
Source: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=help.git;a=blob_plain;f=source/text/scalc/01/04060106.xhp;hb=HEAD

Ilmari

Thank you,

I was picking up the links from GGD search results and I had an uneasy
feeling (what with everyone talking about the online help for months now
good grief bt I'm dense at times LOL) things had changed recently.
Looking there now those have indeed been updated per the release notes and
there the couple I was going to say were missing, good.

Best wishes