Template icons missing on the wiki

Hello all,

I've found this page [1] with template icons used for guide covers [2], but base and math are missing:

Anyone knows where to find those 2 icons (in svg of course)?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Initial_Icons-pre_final.svg

2) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Gallery_DocumentationFronts

Hi,

So what you want is either of these files.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/5/56/LibO_Cover_ice_castle.svg
or
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/6/6f/LibO_Cover_ic_de.svg

You want to work those in something like inkscape and in that application
you will find layers for Base and Math. The icons are on the respective
pages, those pages are locked and in the latest inkscape I seem to need to
unlock them before I can select only the icon. But I checked just now and
both Base and Math are three.

Wow! Found!
Hidden icons! Just like a treasure hunt! :slight_smile:
Thank you so much! I would have never found them without your help. :slight_smile:
Thinking about this... I suppose base and math templates icons were not created with other icons as it's not possible to create templates in the respective applications, but anyway... maybe it makes sense to add these 2 icons to the complete set [1], as somebody created them?

Thank you again! :slight_smile:

1) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Initial_Icons-pre_final.svg

Glad it helped.

Base would be better if it did support templates which included an actual
Base file with tables, relations and forms compared to what is currently
there. However there are a few Base files available on the extension site
which are in essence templates and of course folks could continue to add to
them.

Best wishes,

Drew