Cover files for 3.x guides

Hello *,

Anybody can show me where to get the svg files of the front and back covers for 3.x guides?

I already had a look on the odfauthors website, but nothing there.

Eventually directly send me the files, if not available online anymore.

The italian l10n team needs them to publish old guides on lulu.com.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Hello *,

Anybody can show me where to get the svg files of the front and back
covers for 3.x guides?

The front cover seems to be here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Gallery_DocumentationFronts#International

The back of 3.5 was created by Jean (afaik). I didn't find any original
file on my computer.

Hi,
Thank you very much for your reply. Unluckily those are not svg files, so they are not the best for editing and getting good results.
I found this page, where there are some svg files (though not with the right icons on covers):

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/User_Guides

So I do hope I can get something good by mixing the files from the 2 pages.
Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Well, I'd prefer to maintain the ones already used, at least the same style.
Anyway, as you may have seen in my reply to k-j, I've found something (also with the help of k-j), so hopefully I'll be able to get something out of those files! :slight_smile:
Thank you! :slight_smile:

Ops!

I really do too many things! Seen the original svg files now! :slight_smile:

Just what I needed.

Thanks! :slight_smile: