GS6012-Create HTML Files

I have reviewed and updated this file to the feedback folder. Record and Show changes are on. There is only two areas of changes in this document. The first one is in the Copyright section. "GNU General Public License" was converted into a hyperlink as was Creative Commons Attribution License. This removes the URLs of them from sight, but becomes visible when the cursor is placed over the hyperlink.

The second change is the rewriting of one note on page 5.

https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo-6.0/gs6012-creating-html-files/view

Dan

Hello, Dan,

I would suggest leaving hyperlinks, as the chapters are also a part of the
printed book.

Lp, m.

You are right! I had not thought of that possibility.

Dan

Chapter 12 with Dan's revisions, but keeping hyperlinks as suggested by
Martin, has now been uploaded to the GS6.0 published folder on ODF Authors.

Dave

Hello Dave, Dan, all

Thanks for the review.

I have replaced the latest version of GS6012 with some minor adjustments:
* image anchoring
* some wrong figures references
* preparation for usage in master document .

The partial book can be seen/downloaded on this link:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/HeSBL7tfZ6wd3Mb

It's getting shape!

Kind regards
Olivier