Chapter 10 Printing, exporting, emailing

I have downloaded this file. Since this file is an initial draft, I will be reviewing it rather carefully. ETA is not yet known.

I have a favor to ask of someone, probably Dave. Whoever, looks at my review of chapter 12, will you please add my name to the list of contributors? I seemed to have forgotten!

Dan

Hello Dan
This chapter deserves some lines on digital signatures. Let me know if
you need help on the topic.
Kind regards

OK! I will take care of your revised chapter 12 & add your name to the
list of contributors.

Dave

Yes, I will need some help writing about this topic. I have used encryption just a little bit perhaps 10 years ago, but that is not enough. And I will be happy to add this section.

I am also looking for some information in another area. Years ago Jean mentioned someone having a python script that would clean an .odt file of unnecessary code. I would like to get my hands on that script as well as basic instructions of how to use it. Why? I have used calibre for creating a book in ePUB format. I have also converted .odt files to .epub. I also have used find and replace using either normal and regex. I would think that the python script would remove much of the excess code before conversion using calibre.

Dan

Hi Dan

on the python script, I got it from Milos Sramek long time ago. I have
uploaded it to the ODFAUthor plone in the folder

https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/resources-for-contributers

Kind regards
Olivier